This page is a Affiliate Gameplan Review – Click below if you are looking for:
Most people new to IM are advised to start with affiliate marketing so they can sell products produced by other people. It’s supposed to be the path of less difficulty because you’re selling someone else’s service or product and making money. Easy! Let’s clear that up right now – affiliate marketing takes work and effort. There are a lot of little steps that you need to take to be a successful affiliate that can suck up a lot of your time.
Rob Benwell has teamed with Taylor Fletcher to create a product to help affiliates save time while not sacrificing profits. Ok, this course is entitled “Affiliate Gameplan” and the circulating hype says you’ll earn a cool million with no effort whatsoever. We couldn’t stand the hype and our curiosity any longer, so we looked under the hood of this hype car.
Who’s Behind Affiliate Gameplan?
Affiliate Gameplan is the newest masterpiece by a master marketer, Rob Benwell, who has products like Blogging to the Bank under his belt. Taylor Fletcher is an internet marketer that is up and coming, and Rob Benwell recognized this and decided to form a partnership. Two internet marketing geniuses have come together in order to bring a system that will take you to financial freedom in a few simple steps.
This product helps you learn how to be a better affiliate marketer in two ways. You can read the manual in which Rob will show you exactly how to set-up and use the power of automation in your daily marketing duties. Apart from the manual, Rob goes into detail using video and explains the most important steps you can start taking to greatly increase the chances of your success. Rob tries to be accommodating because he knows some people prefer videos, and others prefer reading. It’s natural that a percentage of people will prefer one format over the other.
Affiliate Gameplan Module #1 (Ready) – covers the following areas:
- Easily figuring our which products / services to target first
- Which ones are the most profitable
- How to breakdown the process into easy-to-follow steps
- Find the hottest markets on Amazon and Ebay
- How to spot the highest converting product you can start promoting now
Affiliate Gameplan Module #2 (Aim) – covers the following areas:
- Preparing to launch your site – all the do’s and don’t
- Which elements in your SEO activities will ‘make or break’ your site
- Top 10 WordPress plugins that will help your site rank well
- 4 Key elements a domain name has to meet that will help boost ranking
- How to discover where you can get premium dot-com domain names for any market
Affiliate Gameplan Module #3 (Fire) – covers the following areas:
- A checklist before launching your site
- All the key elements to generate a good income online
- How to piggy-back on the most successful sites online and drive traffic back to your site
- Discover untapped pay per click networks that are way less competitive than Google Adwords
- All they ways to properly monetize your site for maximum returns
Internet marketers trust Benwell and trust his information because it works. His “Blogging to the Bank” product has been downloaded more than a lot of the other blogging and internet marketing products that you will see advertised. He has created products on all areas of internet marketing and boasts major profits. He has become a go-to or “guru” in the internet marketing world. It’s time for you to make a decision: do you want to work hours a day or automate your business.
There’s much work and effort involved with affiliate marketing. It’s something you have to work at every single day if you have a desire to succeed. There are many things that will eat-up your time, so learning how to automate and become efficient is very important. Affiliate Gameplan offers to help you learn how to do just that. Whether or not it will do all it promises depends on how much work you are willing to do on your end.